Got the idea from a blog in my daily reads.
So, here’s my version.
- Agnès b. tote bag. This is the bag I carry with me, most days of the week. I got it bcos I love the vintage camera graphic on it. Camera, a very important item in my every day of life.
- Nikon Coolpix S10. My love. It actually died early last month. Bcos of that, Ive gotten a Canon Powershot SX10 to replace it. The latter, heavier and bulkier, so I dont carry with me everyday. And I miss my S10 so much. I brought it in for repair. It wasn’t cheap but for sentimental reason, I will close one eye.
- A packet of tissue paper. An essential.
- Chanel rose caviar wallet. Seasoned with tonnes of dirt.
- Jay Chou’s 2007 World Tour badge holder.
- Hausmeister Lanyard from Ampelmann, Berlin.
- Phone pouch, a Christmas present from a friend, 2 years ago.
- LG KU990. When my Razar suffered from intermittent auto-power-down syndrome, the only phone in market then which captured my attention was this. A little skeptical about touch phone. However, so far, it is doing fine. Another reason, I always prefer LG than Samsung.
- An amulet phone accessory from Kinkakuji Temple, Kyoto.
- Coin purse. You may call it Grandma’s style. However, I just love purses or wallets come in such frame!
- Sony mp3 player. 95% of the songs in Korean, despite my Korean standard is probably only at 20% mark!
- Keychain, from Hong Kong Disney.
- Rose & snow quartz gemstones, a present from my best friend.